My Blog Through the Week
Monday – 02/05/18
Tuesday – 02/06/18
Wednesday – 02/07/18
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- [OWLS Blog Tour] How a Scoundrel from the Slums Became an Icon: The Rise and Fall of Joe Yabuki by Naja (Nice Job Breaking It, Hero)
- [OWLS February Blog Tour] Clannad: Competition with today and past life by Matt (Matt-in-the-Hat)
- [OWLS Blog Tour: Competition] Is it Really the Best to Be “The Best”?: My Hero Academia by Zoe (Let’s Talk Anime)
Around The Web-o-sphere
- Continue, Don’t Quit : You Are Not in This Alone by Auri (Manga Toritsukareru Koto)
- THE HIGH LIFE: DRUG USE IN ANIME by Dominic Cuthbert (littleanimeblog.com)
- AN ATTEMPT TO EXPLAIN MY PREFERENCE FOR “DARK” THEMES IN ANIME AND MANGA by Lethargic rambling
Drop, Still Watching and Favorite Episode of the Week
Still on the List /
Dropped of the List
- Black Clover
- Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody
- Devilman Crybaby -> complete
- Garo: Vanishing Line
- Record of the Grancrest War
- The Ancient Magus’ Bride
- How to Keep a Mummy
- Sanrio Boys
- Violet Evergarden
- Zoku Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru
- Hakumei to Mikochi
- Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
- Darling in the Franxx
It really pain me to say I had to drop Kokkoku, cause I actually enjoyed the show so far, but each time i try to get on the website where I was watching it, it’s giving be a security warning, since my laptop is far more important than that series I decide to drop it. I know it’s a really lame reason XD, BUT I will keep track about what is happening by reading the blogger who will write episodic post.
Favorite Episode of the Week
I really hesitated between Black Clover (yes yes screaming Asta) and Garo: Vanish Line, although I really enjoyed Black Clover this week, however Garo with the “death” of Zaruba really hit me hard. I got really stressed when the horror was chasing the team, I was scared for everyone, I really didn’t expect Zaruba end. Talking about the Horror chasing the team, it really reminded me Mad Max: Fury Road.
Howdy Everyone!! Hope you all had a great week
On My side, I guess I could say I had an okay week, I’m stressing a little bit over the job, even if I normally don’t stress about it. There is something bothering me, but I can’t do much about it.
I wish you all a great week!
See you next time!!