My Blog Through the Week
Monday – 03/12/18
Tuesday – 03/13/18
Wednesday – 03/14/18
Thursday – 03/15/18
Friday – 03/16/18
Saturday – 03/17/18
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- OWLS Blog Tour – The Incomparable Beauty of Friendship by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- The Moment You Learn What A Friend Is – Owls March Blog Tour by Lita ( Lita Kino Anime Corner)
- OWLS Bloggers: No “Squad” — Bullying in Kimi ni Todoke & The Friendship Blades I Wear by LynLyn (Just Something About LynLyn)
Around The Web-o-sphere
- Badass Anime Villains to Die For! by biblionyan (biblionyan.com)
- TPAB’s Top Ten: Insert Songs by TPAB~ (The Pantless Anime Blogger)
- A Tribute to Kalafina by Moyatori (The Moyatorium)
- What if How to Keep a Mummy was a different genre? by Scott (Mechanical Anime Reviews)
- How To Blog with Lita! – Collab by Irina and Lita (I drink and watch anime)
- Blogger Tips Collab With A Wild Irina by Lita and Irina (Lita Kino Anime Corner)
- ANIME: OVERANALYZING – CURRENT CLIMATE OF CONTENT by Chris (Peach’s Almanac)
Drop, Still Watching and Favorite Episode of the Week
Still on the List /
Dropped of the List
- Black Clover
- Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody
- Devilman Crybaby -> complete
- Garo: Vanishing Line
Record of the Grancrest War Kokkoku
- The Ancient Magus’ Bride
- How to Keep a Mummy
- Sanrio Boys
- Violet Evergarden
- Zoku Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru
- Hakumei to Mikochi
- Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
- Darling in the Franxx
Favorite Episode of the Week
Violet Evergarden – EP 10
As much as I was happy to see Zaruba back in the latest episode of Garo: Vanishing Line, Violet new episode thow at me so much feel that I ended-up breaking down, I cried for the most part of the episode wiping-off my tear just to be able to read the subtitles.
HOWDY EVERYONE!! Hope everyone is going well and had a nice week.
I had a pretty nice week, with a great news, but first I want to talk about something to my fellow Canadian blogger.
I walked about my work without never mentioning where I was working and I think with what is going on right now in the US I feel like I have to tell you.
I’m working for the Toys R Us company for now 13 years, so I thought I could clear-up so thing about the situation of the company in Canada. As you know the company is closing all the store in the USA but also probably a big part (if not all) in UK. This is not happen in Canada, it’s been two years in a row that Toys R Us Canada is making profit, the situation is good enough for Vendor like MGA (Little Tikes, L.O.L dolls) to look if they can invest in the company, there is also other vendor who would be interested, like Hasbro and Mattel. This is not the type of information the news in Canada are giving, most of the time news big headline is about Toys R Us is closing, leaving almost a side the fact that it’s in the US and not Canada. If I want to tell you now it’s, one, cause of the way the media are relaying the information, this will hurt the Canadian store and it will diminish the traffic in it and second cause each day I have the question, does Toys R US will close in Canada and some customer even use that as excuse to be rude with us and between me and you I’m kind of annoyed by that.
So…the Toys R Us store in Canada are not closing anytime soon.
Now the great news I had…it’s also relate to work… I’m not official assistant-manager and I’m fully in charger of the backstore and the outdoor toys. That promotion really feel great.
After both news the same days (the confirmation I will not lose my job and the promotion) made my Thursday really nice and smooth.
This is all for me, wish you to have an awesome week
See you next time!!