My Blog Through the Week
Monday – 03/19/18
Tuesday – 03/20/18
Wednesday – 03/21/18
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- The Antarctic Dreamchaser Squad! [OWLS 2018 March Blog Tour] by Shokamoka (Shokamoka’s Blog of Wonders)
- Haikyuu!! — Growing Together Through Challenge & Failure | OWLS “Squad” by Takuto (Takuto’s Anime Cafe)
- [OWLS Blog Tour] Falling in Love With My Best Friend: The Strength of Friendship in No. 6 by Naja (Nice Job Breaking It, Hero)
Around The Web-o-sphere
- Continue, Don’t Quit: Moody in March by Auri (Manga Toritsukareru Koto)
- Boys Love Is Not A Good Representation For LGBTQ+ by Lina (Tiny Ugly Animal)
- My Thoughts On Dropping Anime by Zoe (Let’s Talk Anime)
- Five Anime Community Pet Peeves by Kat Sade (grimmgirl.com)
- Tuesday’s Top 5: Anime Produced By Madhouse by Karandi (100WordAnime)
Drop, Still Watching and Favorite Episode of the Week
Still on the List /
Dropped of the List
- Black Clover
- Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc
Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsody
- Devilman Crybaby -> complete
- Garo: Vanishing Line
Record of the Grancrest War Kokkoku
- The Ancient Magus’ Bride -> Complete
- How to Keep a Mummy
- Sanrio Boys -> Complete
- Violet Evergarden
- Zoku Touken Ranbu: Hanamaru
- Hakumei to Mikochi
- Hakata Tonkotsu Ramens
- Darling in the Franxx
Favorite Episode of the Week
Even if I really like this week Violet Evergarden episode, I have to go with Garo: Vanishing Line as my favorite episode of the week. The fluidity of the fighting scene was just awesome, everything happened so fast. I’m really looking forward the next episode, cause even if King is death, there is still one fight to come. I feel like the last episode will be really exciting
Howdy Everyone!! Hope you all have a nice week!!
I got my doctor appointment on Monday and I have to pass some test cause my doctor can’t find the reason why I’m anemic, however I according to my mom, who worked as hematologist, it’s might be cause my red blood cell are smaller than normal.
In the game department,
I bought the second game of Attack of Titan, I haven’t start playing to it yet, but you can be sure I will let you know how it cause, regarding SAO, even if I haven’t finish the game (and I’m far from the end) I will still start working on a post about it.
Talking about post…I have a series of post coming, it’s a work in collaboration with someone, but I don’t wanna tell you who is it, you will have the surprise when we will start working on those post, the only thing I can say it’s that I’m really excited since it’s the start of a long collaboration.
This is all from me,
Wish you all a great week !!
See you next time!!!