My Blog Through the Week
Monday – 04/09/18
Tuesday – 04/100/18
Wednesday – 04/11/18
Thursday – 04/12/18
Friday – 04/13/18
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- OWLS: “Melody” — 10 Songs Dedicated To Every Awesome Woman Out There by LynLyn (Just Something About LynLyn)
- [OWLS April Blog Tour] The Lion King 2: African Melody that roars like a Christian Lion by Matt (Matt-in-the-Hat)
- Yūki Hayashi: Music to Motivate the Soul | OWLS “Melody” by Takuto (Takuto’s Anime Cafe)
Around The Web-o-sphere
- Mel&Arthis Appreciating the Fine Men From the Anime World | Fantasy Characters by Arthifis and Me (Arthifis’ Place)
- 25 Days Anime Male Challenge – Days 3/4 by magicconan14 (The Animanga Spellbook)
- The Hot Boys Challenge – Sport Crush And Fantasy Crush by Lina (Tiny Ugly Animal)
- Norse Mythology by Neil Gaiman – Book Review by biblionyan (biblionyan.com)
- Opening of the Week: Odd Future by Uverworld(My Hero Academia OP 4) by Ya Boy Jack (The Aniwriter)
- Five LOVES of the Anime Community by Kat Sade (grimmgirl.com)
- Hunger Games: Anime Edition – Electricity vs Air by Arthifis (Arthifis’ Place)
The Watch List
- Black Clover
- Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc
- Darling in the Franxx
- My Hero Academia Season 3
- Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
- Tokyo Ghoul: Re
Can’t guarantee you anything, but I will try to write a round-up for the series I watch this season, it will really depend of how motivated I am and if I decide to stop being lazy during the day off I have in the week… Once again I watched all the show on Saturday while I could easily have watched Black Clover and Tokyo Ghoul on Wednesday…
One day I will learn from my time management mistake.
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Hope you all had a nice week!
Mine was okay, I guess… people who follow me on Twitter probably saw a tweet about mother. I have to say that my mom doesn’t seem to worry about it, but she also say that she might be worrying more about it…On my part of course I’m worried and I will be until she get her scan result and her surgery at the end of the month.
Wish you all a great week!!
See you next time!!!