My Blog Through the Week
Monday – 04/16/18
Tuesday – 04/17/18
Thursday – 04/19/18
Friday – 04/20/18
- Mel&Arthis Appreciating the Fine Men From the Anime World… | Week 3 Day 5
- [Guest Blogger Week] Saphirya Kpop World: Answer Me 2012 — Asia 24/7
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- Anime Tunes to Push My Pen by Marina (Anime B & B)
- OWLS: The Melody of Heartstrings by Kat Sade (grimmgirl.com)
- (OWLS Post) Importance of Music in Code Geass by Scott (Mechanical Anime Reviews)
- Epic Music [OWLS] by Moonid (Random Garage)
Around The Web-o-sphere
- In Anime and In Blogging, There is Nothing New Under the Sun by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- 25 Days Anime Male Challenge – Days 5/6 by magicconan14 (The Animanga Spellbook)
- DARLING IN THE FRANXX: EPISODE 14… INSANITY by Chris (Peach’s Almanac)
- Friday’s Feature: Is Brand Familiarity Influencing Our Anime Viewing? by Karadi (100WordAnime)
- The Crazy Stupid Way I Select Anime to Watch (And Why I’m Content with It) by fiddletwix (The Anime Madhouse)
- Mel&Arthis Appreciating the Fine Men From the Anime World | Favorite Thriller/Psychological Male Anime Crush by Arthifis and Me (Arthifis’ Place)
- RELEVANT ASIDE: META-PLOT by davedalessiowrites (Confession of an Overage Otaku)
- Can we talk about all the sexed up kids in anime for a second? by Jenn (Welcome to Hell Zone!)
- Hunger Games: Anime Edition – Teaming Up! by Arthifis (Arthifis’ Place)
- 5 Ways to Help You Keep Watching an Anime Series You Hate by Remy (The Lily Garden)
The Watch List
- Black Clover
- Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc
- Darling in the Franxx
- My Hero Academia Season 3
- Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
- Tokyo Ghoul: Re
You can read my impression about each show here
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Hope you all had a nice week!
I have no real update to give you other than my mom got her scan result and they found nothing to worry about for now. However, when she will have her surgery, they will remove ganglions and do a biopsy on them and see if there is anything. So right now I’m breathing a little better, but I will stop to worry completely after her surgery of the May 4th…hopefully the force will be with her that day (don’t laugh at my lame joke please)
As you know I have a long term collaboration with Arthifis from Arthifis’ Place, collaboration turning into a contest, so far I’m leading 4-0 (patting my own back cause no one will do it)
One last thing, tomorrow, April 23rd, will be the last day to submit for the Jon’s Creator Showcase.
You can send your submission by twitter, just don’t forget to add the #jonscreatorshowcase to your tweet, you can also tag me.
Wish you all a great week!!
See you next time!!!