My Blog Through the Week
Monday – 05/21/18
Tuesday – 05/22/18
Wednesday – 05/23/18
Thursday – 05/24/18
Friday – 05/25/18
Saturday – 05/26/18
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- [OWLS May Blog Tour] Stealing Hearts with the Phantom Thieves in Persona 5 by Marth (Marth’s Anime Blog)
- [OWLS Blog Tour: “Movement”] Boruto and a New Time for Shinobi by Marina (Anime B&B)
- Beatless: What Makes Us Human?(OWLS “Movement” for May) by Gloria (The Nerdy Girl News)
- The End of Hope: Despair Conquers All in Danganronpa 3 | OWLS “Movement” by Takuto (Takuto’s Anime Cafe)
- OWLS: (Movement) Gundam SEED and Racism by Dylan (DynamicDylan) – Video
- Movement / Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness by Andrea (All Andrealinia)
Around The Web-o-sphere
- Mel&Arthis Appreciating the Fine Men From the Anime World | Purple Haired Hotties! by Arthifis and Me (Arthifis’ Place)
- Hot Boys Challenge – These Boys Are On Fire (And Ice) by Lina (Tiny Ugly Animal)
- 25 Days Anime Male Challenge – Days 15/16 by magicconan14 (The Animanga Spellbook)
- The Importance of Frivolity by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- AN ABUSE OF POWER: ENDEAVOR X TODOROKI by Kat Sade (grimmgirl.com)
- Revelry in the Dark – The Refined Edginess of My Hero Academia by The Luminous Mongoose (Anime Junk and Other Stuff)
- 91 Days – Gangsters & Revenge by Jon Spencer (Jon Spencer Reviews)
The Watch List
- Black Clover
- Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc
- Darling in the Franxx
- My Hero Academia Season 3
- Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
- Tokyo Ghoul: Re
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Hope you all had a nice week!
Once again I rushed a little bit to write this in time to be scheduled at its usual time, not because I didn’t have access to my laptop, I was in my room pretty much all day but I didn’t follow my own planning for the day.
I just began my first week of vacation and my plan for today was to clean by room for about an hours and then blog, however when I start cleaning by bookshelves, I sat in front of them and she keep digging and see what could be thrown and what I should keep. Thanks to that, I found note for a future collaboration with Zel (I was pretty sure those note was lost forever) and school note and project. I also decide to move the furniture around. In the end I did what I was planning to do a little by little everyday in one day.
The good side is that now I only have my wardrobe to clean which will be done Monday, not that most of the work is done I will be able to write and write blog post and pretend that I know what I’m doing with that directory.
Concerning work…the only thing that happen was last Sunday…nothing really interesting, only the water that broke in and flooded the breakroom and half of the baby section, nothing super interesting… -_-
Remember I’m still doing that special project to celebrate by 300 followers, if you are not sure what it i about you can read the detail here.
~ Thank you for Reading ~
See you next time!!