My Blog Through the Week
Monday – 06/11/18
- Monday in Music | Black Suit by Super Junior
- Mel is Watching | Spring 2018, Week 10
- Sport Anime Challenge with Mel
Tuesday – 06/12/18
- Sport Anime Challenge | First Sport Anime You Watched
- [Doujinshi] Kono Tashika na Taion wo Kimi ni Sasagu – 18+
Wednesday – 06/13/18
Thursday – 06/14/18
Friday – 06/15/18
- Mel&Arthis Appreciating the Fine Men From the Anime World… | Week 11 Day 21
- Sport Anime Challenge | Day 4 – Favorite Sport Anime Character
Saturday – 06/16/18
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- [OWLS Blog Tour: “Pride”] Breaking the Boundaries of Society: Akagami no Shirayuki-hime by Zoe (Let’s Talk Anime)
- OWLS Blog Tour Pride | My Brother’s Husband – Through The Eyes of a Child by Mistress of Yaoi (Yaoi Playground)
- [OWLS Blog Tour] Pride Goeth Before a Fall: Katsuki Bakugo by Zel (ARCHI-ANIME)
Around The Web-o-sphere
- Mel&Arthis Appreciating the Fine Men From the Anime World | Dual Color Haired Hotties! by Arthis and Me (Arthifis’ Place)
- 25 Days Anime Male Challenge – Day 21 and Extra Day 1 by Aria (The Animanga Spellbook)
- I Love Episodic Anime by Scott (Mechanical Anime Reviews)
- In Appreciation of Sugawara by Ka-chan (Ka-chan Anime Reviews)
- Psycho-Pass 2 Review by TPAB~ (The Pantless Anime Blogger)
- Top 5 Video Games I Wish Were Novelised! by BiblioNyan (biblionya.com)
- Tuesday’s Top 5: Ordinary Anime Characters Who Inspire by Karandi (100WordAnime)
- THE IMPORTANCE OF MYANIMELIST by Lethargic Rambling
- You Don’t Have To Watch It All by Prattle (Seasonal Prattle)
- #MeToo in South Korea: Justice For Jang Ja Yeon Nearly 10 Years In The Making by La Shauna (Asia 24/7)
The Watch List
- Black Clover
- Cardcaptor Sakura: Clear Card Arc
- Darling in the Franxx
- My Hero Academia Season 3
- Sword Art Online Alternative: Gun Gale Online
- Tokyo Ghoul: Re
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Hope you are all going great!
I have a great news to share with you (those who also follow me on Twitter already know about this), Tuesday (June 12th) My mom got her final result following her surgery, and these result came out clean, which mean the cancer she had didn’t spread out it was only located in the polyps the part of the intestine they removed. I can tell you that I’m breathing more easily now.
Just want to thank everyone who shown their support, I know I already did, but it’s mean a lot, so Thank you!!
A reminder I’m starting to take submission again for TBT with Mel, for this month, you have to submit post written in October 2017, you can submit it by email or on twitter by tagging me, don’t forget the hashtag #TBTwithMel. Gonna take submission until June 18th.
Also you can still participate to the 300 followers project, you can find all the info about it here.
Wish you all an awesome week!
See you next time!!