My Blog Through the Week
- Monday in Music | Hologram by Nico Touch the Walls
- Sport Anime Challenge | Day 22 – Least Favorite Match
- Mel&Arthis Appreciating the Fine Men From the Anime World… | Week 15 Day 29
- Sport Anime Challenge | Day 26 – Favorite Technique
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- COMIC GIRLS: GOOD FRIENDS MAKE THE BEST MENTORS (OWLS 2018 “MENTOR” BLOG TOUR) by Rai (Rai’s Anime Blog)
- OWLS Bloggers: The Mentor, Koro-Sensei, in Assassination Classroom by Lyn (Just Something Anout LynLyn)
- A Lesson in Revenge: Itachi as the Anti-Mentor in Naruto [OWLS Blog Tour July 2018 – “Mentor”] by Dale (That Bake Blog)
- (OWLS POST) [Gundam Unicorn] Banagher Links and his few mentors by Scott (Mechanical Anime Reviews)
- OWLS Blog Tour July “Mentor” Post: What Sora and Shiro Can Teach Us About the Human Condition by Jack (The Aniwriter)
Around the Web-o-Sphere
- 91 Days review – Take the cannoli Angelo by Kyrios_the_Spookster (Energized and Salty)/li>
- Possibly Unknown Free Streaming Services by Scott (Mechanical Anime Reviews)
- LOVE ACROSS TIME AND SPACE – ‘DARLING IN THE FRANXX’ EPISODE 24 (FINALE) REVIEW by Cactus Matt (Anime Q & A)
- Mel&Arthis Appreciating the Fine Men From the Anime World | Shoujo Hotties! by Arthifis and Me (Arthifis’ Place)
- Friday’s Feature: The Power of Clichés, Archetypes, and Being Predictable by Karandi (100WordAnime)
- 25 Days Anime Male Challenge – Extra Days 6/7 by Aria (The Animanga Spellbook)
The Watch List
To be announced eventually, when I will know which series I will follow for this season other than
- Attack on Titan (TV premiere 22nd of July)
- Black Clover
- Free! Dive to the Future
- My Hero Academia, Season 3
Hope you all getting a good week-end
Today the 15 of July I’m starting my second week of vacation and since I’m leaving a really quiet (boring) life, I, once again, planned nothing amazing other than blogging (and work on the look of the blog, watching anime and playing video game. Nothing big, really but if I’m not too lazy I should be able to do everything that I have planned for the blog, I already started looking for a new theme..
Little reminder, you have until tomorrow the 16th to sent your submission for Jule TBT with Mel, you can submit to me your post on twitter by tagging me and/or with the hashtag #TBTwithMel. For more information, click here!
Also, Don’t forget, the special project for my 300 followers is still going on you can found all the info about it here!
Wish you all a great week!
~ Thank you for Reading ~