Hope you are all going good!
Today with Mel you gonna learn that is always good to read award blog post.
A few days ago, the sweet Irina nominated me for the Brotherhood of the World Bloggers Award and the only reason why I knew she nominated me was because I read the post since she didn’t link my name to wrong blog, it’s okay I forgive you. :p
As always this type of Award have rules
- Thank the Person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the questions sent to you.
- Nominate around 10 bloggers.
- Create your own set of questions for your nominees and display the rules.
First of all, thank you Irina for the nomination, I always like answering question even if I have to scratch my head to find answer
Who’s the last anime character you identified with and why?
Hmm that’s a good question, I think I’m a little bit like Tohru Honda from Fruits Basket cause I tend to put the people I care for before me. Like as long as they are happy I’m happy and I keep my own struggle for myself.
Is there an anime universe you would want to live in?
Gonna say The Ancient Magus’ Bride just for the next question…
I hope you answered the last question – what would your job be in that universe?
I answered the last question just to answer this question.
I would like to be a mage, like Lindel and take care of the dragon…yup being a manga and dragon keeper seems to be a pretty cool job (plus if I could work WITH Lindel it would be even more cool)
Who would you like to do a collab with (real or imaginary)?
I seriously don’t know, there is so many talented blogger that I follow, I’m opened to do a collaboration with anyone if we can find a subject that all parties like.
Is there a character trait (physical or personality) that you always love to see?
For character…hmmm my favorite character a diverse so I don’t have a type that I like more the an other, however there is a lot of trolling type on my fave list (looking at you Takao and Miyuki) so I guess that’s the type I like…just to bad not all character can be like Aomine since only Aomine can be Aomine.
So I answered Irina’s question now time to nominate people and I don’t think I will go up to 10…we will see
- Zel (She gonna have to work on that one day XD)
- Cactus Matt
- Anime Girl NYC
Now time for my question
– If there a post you always wanted to write but still haven’t found the way to write it?
– Last movie you watched ?Did you like it?
– Your dream vacation ?
– If you could go anywhere on Earth without having to think about time and money, where would you go?
– Your favorite anime song (it can be and opening, an ending or an insert song) ?
– If you could produce your own anime, which genre would it be? how would be the main lead?
There isn’t any minimum nor maximum for the question but I think 6 is a good number…
Once again, thank you Irina for the nomination, for those that I decide to nominate, you don’t have to do it of course, it’s not like I will come and haunt you in your dream.
~ Thank you for Reading ~