My Blog Through the Week
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- Self-Care: September 2018 Blog Tour Round-Up by Naja (OWLS: Otaku Warrior for Liberty and Self-Respect)
- “Grotesque” Blog Tour Schedule [October] by Zel (OWLS: Otaku Warrior for Liberty and Self-Respect)
- [OWLS October Blog Tour] Killing with Kindness by Megan (Nerd Rambles)
- [OWLS Blog Tour] Architecturally Grotesque by Zel (ARCHI-ANIME)
Around the Web-o-Sphere
- Can Anime Character Tropes be Simultaneously Exploitative and Celebratory? by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- Friday’s Feature: My Trigger, Your Trigger by Karandi (100WordAnime)
- Who are some of your favorite non-anime animated characters? by Anime Girl NYC
- Railgunfan75’s 2018 Best Boy Classic Tournament is Now Underway! by Railgunfan75 (Railgunfan75’s Geek Blog)
- Run With The Wind Episode 2: The Hard Sell by Karandi (100WordAnime)
Mel is Watching
As you probably noticed, I do not review anything this season, however this doesn’t mean that I don’t watch anime. I do watch but I rather watch and enjoy than watch and think about what I will write later. So for now on I will just occasionally give you an update about what I’m watching at the moment. Take notes that it is not only seasonal anime.
- Ace of Diamond
- Angel of Death
- Girls Last Tour
- Run with the Win
- Sword Art Online: Alicization
You can see that I didn’t added Black Clover, I didn’t drop the series itself, it just the anime, I planning to read the manga instead. Since the beginning of the new cycle, I don’t feel like continuing watching it, but I had a lot of comment saying that is a very good manga. So I will read the manga instead of watching the anime.
Hope you all got a great week!
I know I will be quite tired at the end of the week as I will work night shift (11pm to 6am) from Sunday to Tuesday (finishing at 6am on Wednesday) and then working in the evening on Thursday and Friday. In other word I will have only one day where it will be a full day off which will be the Saturday…fun time ahead.
As you probably noticed, the title of the post changed, but the purposed will remains the same, I guess I was just tired to the old title.
Don’t forget to send me you submission for the TBTwithMel, you have until the 15th (Monday) to send me your post!!
Wish you a nice week!
~ Thank you for Reading ~