My Blog Through the Week
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- [OWLS February Blog Tour] Love Never Dies by Megan ( Nerd Rambles)
- OWLS Blog Tour February 2019 – Best Beloved by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- OWLS February “Adore” Post: For the Love of Adventure by Jack (The Aniwriter)
- Loving and Connecting with Your Monster Pet (OWLS Adore Blog Tour) by Rai (Rai’s Anime Blog)
- OWLS: Is It Really That Difficult To Find Someone To Adore? – Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku by Lyn (LynLyn Say)
- [OWLS Blog Tour] If I Can’t Have You No One Will – A Yandere’s Obsession by Naja (Nice Job Breaking It, Hero)
Around the Web-o-Sphere
- Top 5 Types of Anime Characters You Should Never Trust by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- Kpopalypse’s music theory class for dumbass k-pop fans: part 3 – rhythm super-basics by Kpopalypse
- [Review] INFINITE’s “Clock” is a solid debut as 5 members, hope for better to come by TheBiasList (Asian Junkie)
Mel is Watching
Hope you are all doing well!
Nothing much happen during the last week, like nothing worthy to be talk about. I have a rally boring life I was supposed to go to a diner on Tuesday but we had a wonderful Winter storm that kick off around the time I would had to leave the house and it just got worse hour by hour, so I ended staying home . I really hope this winter end soon, I can’t with the change of temperature anymore.
Still building house in Sims, I got some interesting idea, now if the logic in the game would allow me to do them, it would be great, I just can’t understand why a Sims can’t get in a bathtub if a toilet is right next to it. I know I could use the “move object” cheat, but it’s still stupid.
I know some new game was announced on the Switch, like Link: Awakening and Rune Factory, while I’m looking forward the Zelda game, I’m more excited about Rune Factory, it’s the kind of RPG that I love. Taking care of a crop field and kick some monster ass, love it.
This is all for me, wish you all to have a nice week!
~ Thank you for Reading ~