My Blog Through the Week
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- Masculine: Biology and the Trope – Owls Blog Tour by Fred (Au Naturel)
- [April 2019 OWLS Tour] Of Arata and Taichi in Chihayafuru by Scott (Mechanical Anime Reviews)
- OWLS April “Masculinity” Post: Fullmetal Alchemist and Power Dynamics by Jack (The Aniwriter)
Around the Web-o-Sphere
- Making Old New Again by Aria (The Animanga Spellbook)
- 5 Anime Friend”Ships” by Merlin (Merlin’s Musings)
- Kino’s Journey – The Bumpy Ride by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- Self-Care Sunday: How Libraries Help with Treating My Mental Health by BiblioNyan
- Women Empowerment: The Girl Crush Anthem by Lonnie (SeoulBeats)
Mel is Watching
As you can read above, I haven’t watch anything this week, not cause I didn’t have time, I just didn’t really thought about it.
I surprise myself by actually having a post out this week, for once I wasn’t lazy and I decide to finish a post that was sitting in my draft for a couple of weeks.
The highlight of my week was me slicing by thumb with a really sharp knife, if you follow me on twitter you might have seen one or two pictures. For those who even seen it, the cut is not major but it’s still bleed for around 15 mins before it stop. It happened on Wednesday night and today is the first day where I decide to not put anything on it, but I still have to be careful cause it can still bleed and it also sensitive, so I try to avoid using that thumb, as long as it doesn’t get infected everything will be fine.
I will wish you all to have a great week!
~ Thank you for Reading ~