My Blog Through the Week
- My Dear Father
- Monday in Music | Exciting Communication by Taiga Kagami & Aomine Daiki
- Doujinshi | Kacchan! Ecchi, Hettakuso!
- Wednesday Ranking | Pro-Hero
- K-Friday | True Colors Impression
Awesome Stuff I Came Across this Week
- Powerfully Vulnerable Natsume – OWLS June Tour by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- OWLS Blog Tour – Being “Vulnerable” In Love According To Secondhand Serenade by Lyn ( Just Something About Lyn Lyn)
- OWLS June “Vunerable” Post – Wandering Son: When Being Vunerable isn’t an Option by Jack (Animated Observations)
- Vulnerability is a Strength by Ange (Just Being Otaku)
- [June 2019 OWLS] Sword Art Online/Alternative – Digital faces for the vulnerable by Matt (Matt-in-the-Hat)
Around the Web-o-Sphere
- YURI FANS CAN LOVE GUYS TOO: MY FAVORITE MALE ANIME CHARACTERS by Rai (Rai’s Anime Blog)
- Happiness In Hopelessness: Girls Last Tour Review [Remastered] by Lumi (Lumi Reviews Things)
- Exploring Disney’s Castle – Fantasia (1940) by fiddletwix (The Anime Madhouse)
- Why Bakugo Isn’t a Mary Sue by Irina (I drink and watch anime)
- KILLING STALKING – MY FINAL THOUGHTS by Mistress of Yaoi (Yaoi Playground)
Mel is Watching
Not gonna lie, I was actually surprised that I was able to publish 4 posts last week, 5 with the special father post that I wasn’t sure I would have be able to write, for next week I have two posts sure and since I’m off Monday and Tuesday I might be able to write more. Speaking of Monday, I have a really special Monday in Music post for the 24th, hope you will enjoy it.
This is all for me, wish who all a great week!!
~ Thank you for Reading ~